Best route from Suorva to Skierfe

Hi all! We are soon starting a two week trip in Sarek and have most of our route figured out. We still haven’t decided which way to go from Suorva dam to Skierfe. We’d like to take some steps on the Kungsleden, so we were planning to go kinda straight ahead to Saltoluokta after crossing the dam. Any thoughts/tips? Should we go north or south side of Bietsávarre? Would it be better to cross Sluggájåhkå or Spàdnejåhka?

I would be very grateful for help!

Why are you starting at Suorva if your intention is to hike Kungsleden and Skierfe? Why not start at Saltoluokkta/Kebnats which is a much easier route? What other plans do you have and where is your final goal for this trip?
I recommend that you pass between Gähppo and Vouvres and follow the south side of Bietsavvre (keep altitude)

Of course the easiest way would be the Bus from Suorva to Kebnats and them the boat to Saltoluokta - but I guess this is not your intention ;)
Would it be better to cross Sluggájåhkå or Spàdnejåhka?
Sluggájåhkå!
Spàdnejåhkå takes the water from Sluggájåhkå, Avtsusjjåhkå and some other streams and runs mostly through steeper terrain.

Of course the easiest way would be the Bus from Suorva to Kebnats and them the boat to Saltoluokta - but I guess this is not your intention ;)

Sluggájåhkå!
Spàdnejåhkå takes the water from Sluggájåhkå, Avtsusjjåhkå and some other streams and runs mostly through steeper terrain.
Jag antar att Spádnejåhkås östra del (Bietsávrres namnlösa utflöde) inte är vadbart någonstans mellan Risjákjávrre och Bietsávrre heller? En vandring norr om sjön är därmed inte möjlig?

Liknande trådar